Here are some of my favourite posts from their blogs if you'd like to discover what makes them award-worthy. Have a dip!
- Darren Turner, Have the Rules for Hiring Great People Changed?
- Emma Day, Consummers are demanding an omnichannel experience
- Peter Connelly, Agencies are getting wise to the cost of ageism
- Paul Farrer, Celebrities like Beyonce & Bieber caught lying on social media is no different from a made up CV
- Laura Chetcuti, How can your LinkedIn Profile Picture Help you Make a Good Impression?
- Mel Churcher, Tis not the season to make a fool of yourself at the office Christmas party!
- Sarah James, I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...
- Chloe Whitelock, Video superstars - how to ace a Skype interview
We’ll be announcing the winners of the UK Recruitment Blog of the Year 2016 early in the New Year but in the meantime I’m pleased to be able to announce the finalists across all categories (in alphabetical order): Recruitment Agency Blog Amsource Technology Aspire Ed Hunter/Hunted GCS Recruitment Specialists Pentasia Pie Recruitment Swanstaff