It's the buzzword on most marketers' lips, but how does one, as a business, effectively comply with GDPR and the EU ePrivacy Directive?
Passle is teaming up with B2B marketing agency Kingpin to gather a panel of experts to debate and elucidate on the topic. Panellists include:
- Simon Moss, Head of Marketing at email marketing software CommuniGator
- Chris Evans, Consultant at leading law firm Druces
- Tom Wright, Director of Content at b2b information and events business Incisive Media
- Richard Jones, BD at digital forensics and information security leaders Foregenix
- Yours truly, Head of Content Marketing at Passle
The event will take place on 4th April at WeWork Moorgate. Book your ticket now to be involved in our pre-event survey on GDPR, the results of which will be shared on the night.
This should be a great opportunity for business leaders to get their heads together on this complex topic.
Experts across the Passle network have been writing about GDPR for a while, head over to our GDPR-dedicated channel here.